Incorporated in the year 2001, Ghana Nuts Limited has emerged as one of the leading agro processors, manufacturers and exporter of huge range of edible oils, animal feed Meals, Shea Butter and Stearin. Entire range of product is manufactured using finest quality raw materials in accordance with the high demans for quality by our clients.
We have well developed a high-tech infrastructure, a state-of-the-art Solvent Extraction and refinery Plant which is segregated in different units and each unit is controlled by our efficient team of professionals, who have in-depth knowledge in their respective fields. Every process of fabrication is stringently inspected as per the set GMP standards to produce RBD (Refined, Bleached and Deodorised) Soybean and Cotton Seed Cooking Oil.
It commenced operations as a premier commodity trader in Soya, groundnuts, cashew, sheanuts and sesame seeds, voacanga africana, Griffornia to Europe, UK, India and Japan. Exports of these products amount to over 30,000 tons per annum.
Key company facts
- Established : 2001
- Legal Status : Private Ltd. Co. Registered under Ghanaian Companies Act 1963
- Import / Export Code: Registered under GFZB
- Nature of business : Importer / Exporter / Trader / Manufacture
- Total employess : 500
- Quality Testing / Measuring facilities : Yes
- Customised packaging : Yes
- Shipment : Air / Road / Sea
- Primary competitive advantage : Large production capacity
Recognising innovation and adapting to change are key features of our marketing programmes. This approach enables us to serve our customers more efficiently, as the approach takes advantage of improvements in product quality, production process changes as well as communication enhancements. It also helps us to stay ahead of the competition. The cumulative effect is GNL's reason for being.
Our mission is to become number one Fats and Oils Company in the sub-region. With a strong drive for excellence, setting aggressive goals, empowering individuals to make decisions, seeking efficiency and innovation and viewing change as an opportunity.
To become the Agro-Processing Centre of Excellence within the Sub-region with emphasis on the following sectors:-
- To avail quality products of all Agro Based Products requirements
- Effective Rural Wealth Creation
- Promote Health and Vitality
- Forex Melting Pot for the Ghanaian Economy
- Sustainable Foods Security
- Human Resource Development
- Good Corporate Social Responsibility
We hold the future needs of our customers very dear .They are as important to us as their everyday requirements, so we constantly strive to improve our quality and customize our products and our services.